Indalweb Internet S.L., with legal address Bulevar 301 2ºB El Ejido (Almería), with CIF: B-04484010, Telephone number: +34 950 48 79 68 , +34 653 685 160 , is the owner of website www.gesdeportiva.es.
The information in this pages is a service, it has no contractual value or obligation of any kind for Indalweb Internet S.L., only for that particular services that require previous payment.
Indalweb Internet S.L. will never be responsible of the bad use of the content of this website and reserves the right to modify, update or remove services or products present in the website in a temporary or definitive way.
Indalweb Internet S.L. will never be responsible of the content, correction or accuracy of the information present on its web in an indirect way via links (LINK).
Indalweb Internet S.L. will never be responsible of the possible injuries that could derivate from the use of non updated versions of the explorer or in consequence of a bad operation of the explorer.
- Using this website the user declares his acceptation to the present general conditions.
- The websites of Indalweb Internet S.L. give access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (from now "contents") on the internet owned by third parties that the user can have access. Even when Indalweb Internet S.L. acts in good faith, does not become an editor of those contents and will never be resposible in a direct or an indirect way of any claim derivated of the quality, reliability, accuracy or truth of them.
- The user commits to make a good use of the contents and services that Indalweb Internet S.L. offers through its website and to not use them to (1) make unlegal activities or against good faith or public order; (2) diseminate content or advertising racist, senophobic, unlegal-porn, apology of the terrorism or against human rights; (3) cause injury in the phisical or logic systems of Indalweb Internet S.L., enter or diseminate in the network viruses or any other phisical systems or logic that could be damaged that way; (4) try to access and use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Indalweb Internet S.L. declines every responsibility derivated from the information exchange between users through its website. Specially, we are not responsible of the use that minors can do in case of the content they access could hurt the sensitivity of them.
- All intelectual property rights of this website, its graphic design and its source code are exclusively owned by Indalweb Internet S.L.. It is absolutely forbidden its copy, distribution, public communication, part or complete, without the written consent of Indalweb Internet S.L..
- Indalweb Internet S.L. will never be responsible of the failures that could happen in the communication, including possible removals, uncomplete transmission or delays, and it is not responsibility of Indalweb Internet S.L. that the network is operating at every moment.
- Indalweb Internet S.L. will adopt security measurements for the protection of the personal data that in the future the user could provide. Nevertheless, Indalweb Internet S.L. can not guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems.
- The user accepts that the personal data facilitated by him or that are provided in the future to Indalweb Internet S.L. could be object of treatment in a personal data file. These data recorded could be used for statistics purposes, advertising according user preferences, service administration and incidences management. These data recorded could be used for statistics purposes, advertising according user preferences, service administration and incidences management. Indalweb Internet S.L. is responsible of this file. The titular of the data will have the right of accessing to the automated file, and can modify, cancel and opposition from data protection legislation. For that purpose they must direct via letter, fax, e-mail, or any other valid via.
- ElThe user is obliged to respect the restrictions in the use of the service ruled by Indalweb Internet S.L..
- Call relationship with our customers that could derivate from the services content in our website are under spanish legislation and submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of Almería. The users are informed of that issue and they accept voluntarily.
Indalweb Internet S.L. ha elaborado esta declaración de privacidad de los datos para corroborar el compromiso con la protección de privacidad de sus usuarios.
- El objetivo de nuestra política de privacidad es proteger la calidad y la integridad de sus datos personales.
- Indalweb Internet S.L. has redacted this declaration of privacy of the data to corroborate the commitment with the protection of the privacy of its users.
- Indalweb Internet S.L. has the commitment to protect the security of the data you provide us and to take reasonable precautions in order to protect your personal data against any abuse.
- Data will be object of automated treatment and incorporated to our database, Indalweb Internet S.L. will be unique responsible and owner of these data
- All information you provide use will be reserved exclusively for the trade activities of Indalweb Internet S.L.. No stranger person will have access to these data.
- In any case Indalweb Internet S.L. will share this information with third parties that could identify individually its users without the consent of the user.
- The user could exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and oposition of his personal data. For your better comfort you can exercise this rights by e-mail in the adress Bulevar 301 2ºB El Ejido (Almería), by phone to +34 950 48 79 68 , +34 653 685 160.
- Indalweb Internet S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organizative measurements to guarantee your personal data to avoid ist alteration, lost, treatment or non authorized access in conformity with the requirements and conditions of the Royal Decree 994/1999, published in June, 11.
- This policy can be changed by Indalweb Internet S.L. if considers it is necesary.
The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about it. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner, subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and other development regulations.
In this case, we are obliged to inform you of a series of issues concerning the personal data that the site owner collects through its website.
1. Information to users
Section Contact Form
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the email provided will be incorporated into a file owned by Indalweb Internet S.L. in order to manage the support center of Indalweb Internet S.L. and contact with the client via ticket.
By submitting the forms, we understand that the user consents to the processing of the data according to the purposes foreseen in each of the forms. Indalweb Internet S.L. will not communicate the data to third parties except in the cases legally established or authorized by the interested party.
Indalweb Internet S.L. notifies data owners of their intention to send commercial communications by email or by any other equivalent electronic communication. Likewise, the holders declare to know this intention and give their express consent for the reception of said communications. The consent herein provided by the Owner for the communication of data to third parties is revocable at all times, without retroactive effect.
3. Right of interested parties
The interested party may exercise their ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) in relation to their personal data by writing and attaching a photocopy of the DNI to the address Bulevar 301 2ºB El Ejido (Almería) or through our email [email protected]. Indalweb Internet S.L. models available through which you can exercise ARCO rights.
4. Quality of the data
The users must guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that have been collected to them as a result of the corresponding reservation.
5. Protection of minors
We do not collect personal information of minors. It is the responsibility of the parent / guardian to ensure the privacy of the children, making every effort to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the child's personal data.